Celebrate back to school with a contest just for kids! Town ‘N’ Country is holding a pet portrait competition – where children will send us their artwork of a favorite pet. We’ll put the pictures on Pinterest® for voting. The winners will receive a pack of four tickets to the new Alamance Children’s Museum and a gift certificate for ice cream!
Here’s how it works.
1. Encourage your child(ren) age 11 and under to create a portrait of their pet, using any medium.
2. Scan or take a photo of the artwork* and send it to us using the form below. Or drop it by Town ‘N’ Country and we’ll scan it for you.
3. Deadline for entry is September 24.
4. Three prizes will be awarded, one for each of three age groups: 5 and under, 6 – 8, 9 – 11.
* Entries limited to two per child.
Your child’s picture will be posted on the Town N Country website once received. On September 16, all of the pictures will be pinned on three different Pinterest® boards. The pictures that receive the most Pinterest® ‘likes’ and ‘re-pins’ will be the winners! Voting ends on September 30, 2012 at midnight EST.
There are more details, and the inevitable fine print, on the entry form below!
THIS CONTEST IS NOW ENDED.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering, you certify that:
a. Your child is within the age range of your entry category.
b. You live within a 100 mile radius of Town ‘N’ Country Animal Hospital.
c. The artwork was created by your child without assistance.
2. Winners must be able to come to Town ‘N’ Country and bring the original artwork in order to claim their prize. Failure to respond within five business days will mean that the winner forfeits the prize and another winner will be chosen.
3. All winners will be notified via telephone. If the winner does not respond to the notification within five (5) business days, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within five business days means that the winner forfeits the prize.
4. All photos and artwork submitted by you become the sole and exclusive property of Town ‘N’ Country. We may use your submissions in any and all media without compensation to you of any kind.
5. We have no obligation to post artwork that we feel is inappropriate in nature.
6. Our contest decisions are final.
7. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Pinterest®.
8. Employees and/or family members of Town ‘N’ Country Animal Hospital or Dash Web Consulting are not eligible.
9. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
10. Neither Town N Country nor Dash Web Consulting, their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner including but in no way limited to each and every aspect of the taking of a trip or tour as part of a contest prize.
11. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, we may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
12. A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
13. We reserve the right to terminate the contest or alter any contest rules at any time without prior notice.
14. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.