We are holding a photo competition on Facebook. You email us your pet’s picture and we’ll post it to our special “Best of the Best” Photo Album on our Facebook page. You vote by “liking” your pet’s picture. Increase your pet’s chances of winning by getting your friends to vote as well.
On September 30 at the stroke of midnight, we’ll count the ‘likes’ and the picture with the most votes wins the title “The Best of the Best!” and a day at the Town N Country Pet Spa! Here’s what’s included in that fabulous prize:
- Mani/pedi (aka nail trim)
- Shampoo (aka bath)
- Deep conditioning
- Style (brush out and blowdry)
- Ear clean
- Anal gland expression if needed (aka – well, never mind)
The competition is open to anyone who “likes” Town ‘N’ Country; your pet does not have to be our patient. Voting will be available only to those who “like” our Town ‘N’ Country Facebook page – so encourage your friends to click that button!
On or before September 20, 2010, email your submissions to bestinshow AT tncvet.com along with the pet’s name, the owner’s address/telephone number AND the owner’s Facebook account name. Owners may submit pictures of more than one pet, but only one pet can be in the picture.
Disclaimer and fine print
- Any grooming required above what is listed above is the responsibility of the owner.
- Patient must be up to date on required vaccines (Rabies, Distempter/parvo, Bordetella)
- Pets must have had a wellness exam and intestinal parasite examination (fecal exam) in the past year.
- Vaccines, etc. will be accepted from any animal hospital with proof of completion.
- If fleas are present, the pet will be treated for fleas at the owners expense.
- Pet must be dropped off between 7-9 am on the day of their spa day and can be picked up later that afternoon.
- The appointment for the Spa Day prize must be made by December 31, 2010.
- Transportation to/from the spa is the responsibility of the owner.
- Employees and immediate family members of Town ‘N’ Country and Dash Web Consulting are not eligible to submit photos.
- In the case of a tie, we’ll have a run off for one more day.
So, run grab your camera (or your phone…), take your best shot, and send your picture to bestinshow AT tncvet.com. Then, go vote for the Best of the Best on Facebook.
And may the Best of the Best win!