This contest is now closed.
September is Happy Healthy Cat Month, and we’re on the prowl for the happiest cat ever. We have a feeling that you might know who that is. Enter your kitty’s happy, funny, playful picture into our contest, and if your cat wins, not only will you have purring rights, you’ll win a basket full of goodies that are the cat’s meow. The gift basket will include…
• Free Feline Physical Examination*
• Revolution® Flea and Heartworm Prevention
• Feliway® Diffuser Plug-In
• Feliway® Diffuser Refill
• Feliway® Travel Spray
• Free Nail Trim
• Smarty Kat® Bouncy Toy
• Free Sparkle Cat Rescue Handmade Catnip Toy (These toys are sold at our office for $3, and 100% of the proceeds go to Sparkle Cat Rescue, a local rescue organization!)
Here’s how it works:
You send us your kitty’s picture below, and yes, you can be in it. We’ll post it on Facebook. We’ll let our Facebook fans vote on who they think is the happiest cat! The cat with the most ‘likes’ by September 30 at midnight wins!
Pictures must be submitted by September 25, but the earlier you enter, the more people will see YOUR happy cat so they can vote. The entry period is over, but you can still vote!
Disclaimer and contest rules:
- Prize is not transferable, and is not redeemable for cash value.
- Gift basket must be claimed at Town N Country Animal Hospital by October 31, 2017.
- Patient must be up to date on required vaccines (Rabies, Distemper/Calici). Vaccine certification will be accepted from any animal hospital with proof of completion.
- Complimentary Feline Physical Examination must be scheduled in advance with our front desk staff.
- If fleas are present, the pet will be treated for fleas at the owners expense.
- Transportation to/from our hospital is the responsibility of the owner.
- Employees and immediate family members of Town N Country and Dash Web Consulting are not eligible.
- Decisions by Town N Country concerning the winner are final.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.