Last updated 10/26/2018
The materials at this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Town ‘N’ Country Animal Hospital (www.veterinarian-hospital.com) further assumes no responsibility for, and make no warranties that, functions contained at this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Town ‘N’ Country Animal Hospital (www.veterinarian-hospital.com) shall not be liable for any damages to, viruses that may infect, or services, repairs or corrections that must be performed on your computer or other property on account of your accessing or use of this site. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some or all of the above exclusion may not apply to you.
It is not the intention of the Town ‘N’ Country Animal Hospital website to provide specific medical advice but rather to provide users with information to better understand the health conditions and disorders of their pets. Specific medical advice is not being provided and Town ‘N’ Country Animal Hospital (www.veterinarian-hospital.com) urges you to consult with a qualified veterinarian for diagnosis and treatment of your pet.
Some of the webpages on Town ‘N’ Country Animal Hospital (www.veterinarian-hospital.com) may contain links to other websites for the user convenience. Town ‘N’ Country Animal Hospital (www.veterinarian-hospital.com) does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products, services, or information described or offered at these other Internet sites, nor is Town ‘N’ Country Animal Hospital responsible for the availability or content of these external sites.
Who we are:
Town ‘N’ Country Animal Hospital is a full-service, AAHA Accredited veterinarian hospital located in Burlington, North Carolina. Our website address is: https://www.veterinarian-hospital.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
You may upload images and documents to our website for various purposes, including contest entries. If you upload images via the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information sent via a contact form is not retained on our website or in any email. The information will transferred to our patient records as necessary.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The type of information that we collect directly from you varies based on your interaction with our website. We collect information directly from you when you fill out a form on our website.
When you visit our Site or use our Service, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location), third party webpages accessed via the Service and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our website, including the pages accessed and links clicked, or Service, including content accessed.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our site, where they come from, and what content and functionality is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our site.
Use of Personal Information
Town ‘N’ Country uses your personal information for the following purposes:
– Operate and improve the site and our service;
– Provide users or customers with the service and other products and services that a user or customer may request or that a user or customer has expressed interest in;
– Monitor use of our website;
– Provide customer support;
– Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to users through email or other means, such as special offers, announcements, and marketing materials;
– Provide advertisements to you through email messages; and
To Whom We May Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your information, including personal information, to the following categories of recipients:
– to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
We do not share personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
– If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to Contact Us” heading below. Note that if you submit a request to delete your personal information, this may prohibit you using the Site and/or Service.
– In addition, if you are a resident of the European Union, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to Contact Us” heading below. Note that if you submit such a request, this may prohibit you using the Site and/or Service.
– You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to Contact Us” heading below.
– Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
– You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Where we process your personal information solely on behalf of a customer, we may be legally required to forward your request directly to our customer and social media business partners for their review / handling.
CAN-SPAM Compliance Notice (U.S. and Canadian users only)
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the unsubscribe or opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any Service you have requested or received from us.
We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requiring parental consent. Any person who provides their personal information to us through our Site or Service represents that they are older than 12 years of age.
You may contact us via our contact form or in writing at 204 South Gurney Street, Burlington, NC 27215.